DioGuardi, a former Congressman, beat out Bruce Blakeman
B***@aol.com
2010-09-15 19:20:30 UTC
DioGuardi, a former Congressman, beat out Bruce Blakeman

New York State: Election primaries: Big victory for O'Donnell, Paladino
and J. DioGuardi . Election sensational victory for conservative Christine
O'Donnell in Delaware , Carl Paladino and Joseph J. DioGuardi in New York.
The Tea Party movement delivered shocks in election primaries ,
sensational was the victory of the ultra-conservative Christine O'Donnell in Delaware
and Carl Paladino in New York.

Christine O'Donnell, a Christian conservative who is pro-gun,
anti-abortion, fiscally conservative. Carl Paladino candidate won the Republican
nomination to run for governor in November.

Joe DioGuardi won the GOP primary election in New York. Joseph J.
DioGuardi served as Republican congressman from 1985 to 1988. Mr. DioGuardi, who
served 22 years as an accountant.
Mr. DiogGuardi stated "Our nation's economy has been shaken and the
American dream has been jeopardized by the massive public spending in Washington.

"As an experienced Certified Public Accountant, I have spent my life
balancing budgets around kitchen tables and boardroom tables alike. I know how
to change our nation's flawed and spendthrift budget, and I have the
credentials to prove it. I will not allow short-term political objectives to
outweigh what is best for America and our nation's bottom line. I will work
vigorously to preserve the American dream."

American Idol Judge's Dad Will Face Gillibrand Yes, Joseph DioGuardi, dad
of Kara, won the Republican Senate primary and will challenge Senator
Kirsten Gillibrand for her seat. After petitioning to be on the ballot,
DioGuardi, a former Congressman, beat out Bruce Blakeman, a Long Island lawyer who
is also known as Paul McCartney's girlfriend's ex-husband, and David
Malpass, who was backed by Mayor Bloomberg's girlfriend.

DioGuardi said, “We brought together Conservative and Republican
lines. Do you realize what that means? Senator Gillibrand’s worst nightmare is
coming true tonight. The NY Times reports, "Ms. Gillibrand was favored over
whichever Republican she faced, because she is well financed and well known
and has made efforts to build bipartisan support."/b.sina/