Expose deception by the Zionist controlled Goverment & Media ( The Other Side Of the News!!!)
Arben Nelku
2010-09-15 12:34:24 UTC
Expose deception by the Zionist controlled Goverment & Media ( The Other Side Of the News!!!)
Dead because of a lie. Dead because selfish people in government wanted a
war and lied to get one, aided by selfish people in the media WHO TOOK MONEY FROM Goverment TO LIE T O THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. The government and the media traded the blood of these young Americans for their personal gain. Look at their faces. How can you not be angry?

PROOF -- BP Deepwater Horizon Drilled TWO Wells That Blew Out on FEB 13 and APR 20By: Kelly Thomas
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA GULF OIL DISASTERLook at the positions on the map to see where the first abandoned and blown out well is positioned in relation to the current well they supposedly capped. The first well, WELL A, has been spewing oil into the Gulf since February 13, 2010. WELL B (meant to be a relief well) commenced on or about February 20 and blew up Deepwater Horizon on April 20.Look at the plans and the facts. Look at the maps. Do searches and see for yourself. All that's necessary is to read what has already been revealed.Sep1421:50Where Has Journalism Gone?By: ActivistPost
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA CURRENT EVENTSPOLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION WHITE HOUSES. Paul Forrest
Activist PostThis country is an amazing place. It is filled with wonders from natural to intellectual and everyday. When I leave my house, I straighten the flag flying at my door to ensure the eagle on the end is straight and pointing to the sky. I am proud to be an American, for there is no other place on Earth that ensures genuine freedom in all its aspects. There is, however, one thing that makes me wonder about my country’s future and brings a taint to my love of this Great Land. It lies within the educational and cultural depravity enhanced and enforced by a growing mental laziness and blinding devotion to ignorance perpetuated by irresponsible journalism.»Sep1419:159-11 WTC Attacks Original Sound. Steve Vigilante - Not Just Another 9/11 Video, Very ClearBy: kdtroxel
Tags: 911This is never before seen footage and has never been released. I chose to upload it because I feel it has historical importance. Like many New Yorkers I know some of the people who have passed and I know many people who have lost a loved one. Some of the footage is considered graphic as is some of the language. Unfortunately, this is a day I will never forget. May God Bless those who we lost on that terrible day.» 3 commentsSep1416:45THE FORGOTTEN MANTags: ARTSSep1416:20Israeli army admits three killed Gazans were civiliansTags: ISRAEL PALESTINEThe Israeli army has admitted that three Palestinian men it killed in Gaza on Sunday were civilians, and not terrorists, as previously claimed.» 2 comments^Sep1415:38Untangling the Bizarre CIA Links to the Ground Zero MosqueBy: tyler durden
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA CURRENT EVENTSRELIGION/ATHEISMSo far, the debate over the proposed Islamic center near Ground Zero has unfolded along predictable lines, with the man at the center of the project, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, drawing attacks from the right painting him as a terrorist sympathizer with ties to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.But meanwhile, links between the group behind the controversial mosque, the CIA and U.S. military establishment have gone unacknowledged.» 1 commentSep1415:36IMF fears 'social explosion' from world jobs crisisBy: kdtroxel
Tags: ECONOMYAmerica and Europe face the worst jobs crisis since the 1930s and risk "an explosion of social unrest" unless they tread carefully, the International Monetary Fund has warned."The labour market is in dire straits. The Great Recession has left behind a waste land of unemployment," said Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the IMF's chief, at an Oslo jobs summit with the International Labour Federation (ILO).He said a double-dip recession remains unlikely but stressed that the world has not yet escaped a deeper social crisis. He called it a grave error to think the West was safe again after teetering so close to the abyss last year. "We are not safe," he said.» 2 commentsSep1415:32'Goldman Conspiracy' helps China defeat U.S.By: kdtroxel
Tags: ECONOMYChina is actually a "great vampire squid wrapped around the face of Goldman, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like Goldman's capital, talent and connections."Then, eventually, in a generation, by 2040, China will suck the life out of Goldman. At the same time, back here stateside, China must be quietly cheering as America's "bloodsucking vampire squid" sucks the life out of our capitalism and democracy, as the Goldman Conspiracy's insatiable greed aggressively sabotages America from within.Get it? China is very effectively using the out-of-control Goldman Conspiracy greed machine as a vital weapon in China's two-pronged global strategy against America, over in China and back here in America. And tragically, Goldman's insatiable greed is so blinding that Goldman has lost the ability to see the long-term consequences of its sad un-American behavior.Today, the Goldman Conspiracy is America's unfortunate Black
Swan, a Trojan Horse helping our enemy abroad, undermining our economy back home.» 2 commentsSep1415:20Gold Confiscation: Straws in the WindBy: ActivistPost
Tags: ECONOMYIn the emails that our readers at Casey Research send our way, questions and concerns about the possibility of gold confiscation rank high.My somewhat standard response is that, yes, it’s possible, but that we should see straws in the wind well before it happened
 allowing us to take measures to protect ourselves.While I don’t want to make too big a deal about it, there have been clear signs of late that the U.S. government is taking an unhealthy interest in your gold.» 1 commentSep1415:16The backlash begins against the world landgrabBy: poorrichard
Tags: CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDAPOLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATUREThe neo-colonial rush for global farmland has gone exponential since the food scare of 2007-2008.Last week's long-delayed report by the World Bank suggests that purchases in developing countries rose to 45m hectares in 2009, a ten-fold jump from levels of the last decade. Two thirds have been in Africa, where institutions offer weak defence.As is by now well-known, sovereign wealth funds from the Mid-East, as well as state-entities from China, the Pacific Rim, and even India are trying to lock up chunks of the world's future food supply. Western agribusiness is trying to beat them to it. Western funds - many listed on London's AIM exchange - are in turn trying to beat them. The NGO GRAIN, and farmlandgrab.com, have both documented the stampede in detail.»Sep1415:01Eiffel Tower evacuated after bomb
alertTags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA HAWAIIThe French government increased security at certain sites between 2 August and 15 September, in part because of threats from al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, French TV channel TF1 reported.You know,these "Al Qaeda!Sep1414:54Government Using Anti-Terrorism Laws to Crush DissentTags: DICTATORSHIPWhat do the quotes all have in common?The great Americans who said them would be considered terrorists today.Sep1414:52TIME INTERNATIONA.L COVERS ARE VERY TELLING!Tags: CORPORATE MEDIASep1414:49Problems Reported With New Voting MachinesTags: VOTE FRAUDOn the first day a new voting system was unveiled in New York City that was supposed to be speedier and more accurate, the process was plagued with problems, with some polling places opening as much as four hours late and others verging on chaos as workers coped with malfunctioning machines.The United States put men on the moon and has automated teller machines
that do not lose a penny from one end of the country to another, yet seems mysteriously unable to come up with an honest and fair election system.» 1 comment^Sep1414:47Time Magazine - The New Anti-Semitism Goes Front PageTags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ISRAELDeflecting criticism of Israel by screaming "anti-Semitism" makes as much sense as deflecting criticism of the Nazis by screaming "anti-Germanism!"Sep1414:45Does the Palestinian diaspora care enough to become engaged?By: Redress
Tags: CURRENT EVENTS ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST PALESTINEAlan Hart argues the time has come for Palestinians to disband the corrupt and discredited Palestinian National Authority and put policy making and implementation back into the hands of a reconstructed and reinvigorated Palestinian National Council, the pan-Palestinian parliament.Sep1414:19Georgia Man Fined $5000 for Growing VegetablesBy: Alex2245
Tags: CURRENT EVENTSA Georgia resident who has been an organic farmer for years is now facing $5000 dollars in fines for growing too many vegetables on his OWN land. That’s right.Steve Miller, who has sold some of his produce at local farmers markets, as well as growing food for himself, is likely the victim of an Online Aerial Invasion of Property» 1 commentSep1414:05THE WEST’S SELECTIVE SENSE OF JUSTICETags: ISRAEL PALESTINEWhen Hamas operatives gunned down four Israeli settlers deep in the West Bank earlier this month, the White House condemned the attack “in the strongest possible terms.”When Israeli tanks killed a 91-year-old shepherd, his grandson, and another farm worker in northern Gaza on Sunday, will Obama or the State Department condemn this murder? (Will the Palestinian Authority?)Sep1413:52"STOP THE WARS" - Gerald Celente on Dan Diorio 14 Sept 2010By: portos
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDASep1413:50Bill O'Reilly: NYC Mosque Imam Associated With 9/11 TruthBy: portos
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDASep1413:47Should You Buy a House Now?By: portos
Tags: ECONOMYRecently, we have had a number of queries about real estate. And no wonder. For starters, real estate prices have come down. Plus, in an environment with next to zero interest rates, the idea of possibly picking up some income-producing property on the cheap holds a certain appeal to some. Then there’s the fact that real estate is very much a “tangible” – and so should hold up reasonably well, should the fiat currency system come undone, as we expect it will before this crisis is over.Sep1413:36Gregg Hall aka PcolaGregg Tests Positive For Gulf Oil Spill ToxinsBy: johnu78
Tags: CURRENT EVENTS DICTATORSHIP GULF OIL DISASTERSep1412:31Architects and Engineers for 911Truth - Press ConferenceBy: 12160.info
Tags: 911Watch the video recording of the Sept. 9 Press ConferenceSep1412:24Get On The Right Side of This Thing NOW - Soon it will be too late.By: jackrabbit
Tags: 911Those in government who desire leniency -over- a long, slow walk to the guillotine or the gallows -should give up those leaders among them who perpetrated -and- covered-up the traitorous acts of 9-11.» 1 commentSep1411:55How to Win Friends and Influence People with a COINTELPRO Paycheck - Famous Civil Rights Photographer Unmasked as Paid FBI InformantBy: tyler durden
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA HIDDEN HISTORYThat photo of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. riding one of the first desegregated buses in Montgomery, Ala.? He took it. The well-known image of black sanitation workers carrying “I Am a Man” signs in Memphis? His. He was the only photojournalist to document the entire trial in the murder of Emmett Till, and he was there in Room 306 of the Lorraine Hotel, Dr. King’s room, on the night he was assassinated.But now an unsettling asterisk must be added to the legacy of Ernest C. Withers, one of the most celebrated photographers of the civil rights era: He was a paid F.B.I. informer.Sep1411:51Lone Star Steakhouse Closes 19 Locations Throughout The CountryBy: johnu78
Tags: CURRENT EVENTS ECONOMYPeople looking to eat lunch at Bay County’s Lone Star Steakhouse on Monday were greeted with locked doors and signs announcing the restaurant’s closure.The restaurant, 4107 E. Wilder, shut down Sunday, following a corporate decision to close 19 of its under-performing restaurants throughout the country...Sep1411:40How to Win Friends and Influence People with an COINTELPRO Paycheck - Famous Civil Rights Photographer Unmasked as Paid FBI InformantBy: tyler durden
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA HIDDEN HISTORYThat photo of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. riding one of the first desegregated buses in Montgomery, Ala.? He took it. The well-known image of black sanitation workers carrying “I Am a Man” signs in Memphis? His. He was the only photojournalist to document the entire trial in the murder of Emmett Till, and he was there in Room 306 of the Lorraine Hotel, Dr. King’s room, on the night he was assassinated.But now an unsettling asterisk must be added to the legacy of Ernest C. Withers, one of the most celebrated photographers of the civil rights era: He was a paid F.B.I. informer.Sep1410:58U.S. holding 324 metric tons of bomb-grade uranium, report saysTags: WHITE HOUSE WMDThe Obama administration, which is urging other nations to reduce their stores of the material, should declare part of the U.S. inventory surplus, a watchdog group says.» 1 comment^Sep1410:57100,000s: UNBELIEVABLE
FISHKILL in Lousiana -- ALL TYPES, EVEN MAMMALSTags: GULF OIL DISASTER» 1 comment^Sep1410:53Dead whale and thousands of dead fish found near Venice shipping canalTags: GULF OIL DISASTERThousands of fish and a dead whale on Monday were found dead at the mouth of a shipping channel in Venice.Species include crabs, sting rays, eels, drum, speckled trout and red fish.» 2 comments^Sep1410:51Greek debt crisis fuels fears of European sovereign defaultTags: ECONOMYGlobalism is the curse of the modern era, a means of taking the same Federal Reserve scam that ruined the United States and shoving it down the throats of the rest of the world.Sep1410:48Chicken Little comes to JamestownBy: Nilwik
Tags: CLIMATEGATE
Talk about attention grabbing: “Historic Jamestown Could Be Wiped Off Map,” according to a Sept. 1 AOL News headline. My goodness – what is going on? Is it a terrorist threat? An economic disaster? An epidemic?

Nope, none of the above. It’s climate change.Sep1410:37Climate Futures Exchange Members Mull Legal Challenge To ICEBy: Nilwik
Tags: CLIMATEGATE
IntercontinentalExchange Inc. (ICE) could face legal action from disgruntled members of the Chicago Climate Futures Exchange, or CCFE, who want the new owner to honor an agreement on trading privileges.Sep1410:36Palestinians in Gaza killed by Israeli tank shellsBy: poorrichard
Tags: ASSASSINATION ISRAEL PALESTINE TORTURE/WAR CRIMESIsraeli shelling has killed three Palestinians working in the fields in a Gaza farm village.
Israeli shelling has killed Palestinians working in the fields in a Gaza farm village.The farmers died while working in the fields of Beit Hanoun, in an Israeli barrage which was a counter attack following rocket fire from Gaza.Hamas medical officials have confirmed the Palestinians killed on Sunday were on a farm when they were shelled.» 2 commentsSep1410:34National Security Used As Pretext to Confiscate Samples and Notes On Dispersant, Homeland Security Works For BPBy: Alex2245
Tags: GULF OIL DISASTERI’m an adjunct professor here at A&M, and we were also in the Gulf, but got thrown out. We were testing a theory that the chemical composition of the dispersant they were using was causing the oil to sink. And we’d been there for approximately three days, and federal agents flat told us to get out. And it wasn’t Fish and Wildlife officers. These were Homeland Security officers, and we were told that it was in the interest of national security.So basically The Department of Homeland Security is working FOR BP!? This is open treason and should be prosecuted accordingly! If this was just a normal oil disaster why would Homeland Security be confiscating scientific samples?Sep1410:33The persistent and sticky unemployment of the American worker – To get back to 5 percent unemployment we would need to add 285,000 jobs per month for 5 consecutive years.Tags: ECONOMY TAXES"No problem. We'll create another hundred federal agencies
every year, hire 42,500 people to print up the mandated reporting forms, hire 100,000 people per month to read the mandated reporting forms, while the public sector hires 100,000 people per month to fill out the mandated reporting forms, and another 42,500 people to take the filled out mandated reporting forms to the recycling center! Problem solved!Sep1410:31Divided We EducateBy: Deleting
Tags: PALESTINEDue to the endemic poverty in East Jerusalem and the occupied West Bank, hundreds of Palestinian children are forced on to the streets by parents who are living below the poverty level in a desperate bid to eke out a few extra dollars to help their families survive.These children should be in school securing a better future for themselves but Israel's discriminatory education policies between Jewish West Jerusalem and Palestinian East Jerusalem is driving these youngsters out of school – if they are lucky enough to be enrolled in the first place.Sep1410:29Iran frees detained U.S. woman on $500,000 bailTags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA IRANIran released an American woman on a bail of $500,000 Tuesday more than a year after she was detained, but authorities said they were not considering the immediate release of two companions arrested with her.The three "Hikers" were all Jewish, knew where they were, had GPS, had been warned by the
locals NOT to go over into Iran, yet did so apparently to spy or to create a pretext for war.» 2 comments^Sep1410:26THE SECRETS TEN STATES & WALL STREET DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOWTags: CLIMATEGATE POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION TAXESSecrecy and greed are polluting the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative, the nation’s first mandatory cap-and-trade system. Under the RGGI scheme, the smell of profiteering is powerful. New Jersey and nine other Northeast states have sold $729 million in carbon dioxide permits since 2008.The bidders at RGGI auctions include Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan Chase and other Wall Street heavyweights. They hope to make big money by speculating on the price of permits, called allowances. Electric power plants are required to obtain an allowance for each ton of CO-2 they emit.So, the government uses a hoax, human-caused global warming, to create a new "product" out of thin air; the federally mandated
carbon credit. Then the insiders buy up all the carbon credits and corner the market (like ticket scalpers) and resell at a huge markup. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer and all anyone has to show for the scam is a pretty printed piece of paper called a carbon credit!»^Sep1410:23Nixon plot against newspaper columnist detailedTags: CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA WHITE HOUSEThe White House obsession with Anderson — whose "Washington Merry Go-Round" column was the WikiLeaks of its day — is detailed in a new book being published this month, “Poisoning the Press: Richard Nixon, Jack Anderson and the Rise of Washington’s Scandal Culture,” by journalism professor Mark Feldstein. The book relies in part on newly unearthed tapes from the National Archives that document how Nixon’s aides plotted to destroy Anderson by planting forged evidence with him and spreading false rumors about his sex life and that of one of his
associates.Much the way the government of Israel does by screaming "Anti-Semite" at everyone!Sep1410:21Bombshell from LondonTags: AFGHANISTAN COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA IRANIRAQThe report, presided over by the former deputy director of Britain’s foreign intelligence agency, MI-6, says the threat from al-Qaeda and Taliban has been "exaggerated" by the western powers. The US-led mission in Afghanistan has "ballooned" out of all proportion from its original aim of disrupting and defeating al-Qaeda. The US-led war in Afghanistan, says IISS, using uncharacteristically blunt language, is "a long-drawn-out disaster".Just recently, CIA chief Leon Panetta admitted there were no more than 50 members of Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. Yet US President Barack Obama has tripled the number of US soldiers there to 120,000 to fight Al Qaeda.Sep1410:04Collapsing AmericaBy: sabbah
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDAPOLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTIONAll governments lie, kill and misuse public funds, but these calculated habits are amplified manifold during wars. We're in two now, aiming for a third. Japan, whose land we're still occupying 65 years after Hiroshima, has just announced sanctions against Iran beyond what the U.N. mandated. South Korea swiftly followed suit. It's surprising to see these two countries so in sync, until one remembers that they have become American cheerleaders for decades. Rah, rah, bomb Tehran! A murderous chorus is rising, yet again. Countries that aren't our client states can be counted with two hands, even those missing fingers from an exploding grenade.»Sep1409:39Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing ProgramTags: ECONOMY TAXESThe National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), spent $823,200 of economic stimulus funds in
2009 on a study by a UCLA research team to teach uncircumcised African men how to wash their genitals after having sex.What the [REDACTED]!!!!
4000 homeless on this island alone, jobs leaving for other shores, manufacturing in decline, paved roads being allowed to turn back to dirt, and the Federal Government although drowning on self-created debt spends almost a million dollars of your money to teach Africans how to wash their dicks?!?» 3 comments^Sep1409:18UK Teenager Banned From America For Life Over Obscene Obama EmailTags: WHITE HOUSEA British teenager who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama an obscenity was banned from America for life, The Sun reported Monday.The FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, his drunken insult was "unacceptable."Angel said he fired off a single email criticizing the U.S. government after seeing a TV program about the 9/11 attacks.He said, "I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly -- the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a
few."It's also the sort of thing you say when you are on old fart with a scotch under the belt watching the President make the nation that just attacked Americans in International waters. I do not know what the White House is thinking they accomplished with this ban on a teenage boy, other than to make the President look like a petty tyrant whose vanity is too easily offended.Israel can kill an American and nothing gets done. A teenager calls Obama a p____ and all hell breaks loose! Basically Obama just revealed that he loves to bully those weaker than himself, and lacks the manly attributes to go after a real threat.» 5 comments^Sep1409:17Belgian Catholic Church sex abuse: we feared compensation claimsBy: malterwitty
Tags: CURRENT EVENTSBelgium's Roman Catholic Church did not apologise for decades of endemic child sexual abuse by its clerics because an official apology would triggered a flood of expensive compensation claims, a senior bishop has admitted.» 1 commentSep1409:13IAEA report influenced by Security Council wording, Iran tells AmanoTags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA IRANThe Iranian ambassador to the Vienna-based UN nuclear watchdog submitted a letter to IAEA Deputy General Yukiya Amano on Monday, saying the report about Iran’s nuclear program has duplicated certain parts of UN Security Council Resolution 1929.Sep1409:11Oil From the BP Spill Found at Bottom of GulfTags: GULF OIL DISASTERProfessor Samantha Joye of the Department of Marine Sciences at the University of Georgia, who is conducting a study on a research vessel just two miles from the spill zone, said the oil has not disappeared, but is on the sea floor in a layer of scum."We're finding
it everywhere that we've looked. The oil is not gone," Joye said. "It's in places where nobody has looked for it."All 13 of the core samples Joye and her UGA team have collected from the bottom of the gulf are showing oil from the spill, she said.» 3 comments^Sep1408:50CNN: Israeli soldiers sexually abused Palestinian childrenTags: ISRAEL PALESTINEThey either ran out of goats or are converting to Catholicism!» 1 comment^Sep1408:40Hypocrisy: While We Condemn Quran Burnings, Drone Strikes Continue UncheckedTags: AFGHANISTANSep1408:31BOYCOTT HOW? ~~ BOYCOTT NOW!Tags: ISRAEL PALESTINEWhat’s happening in Israel and Palestine today may happen tomorrow in any other land on earth unless it is challenged and rebuked. It is not the Palestinians who are being attacked. It is our collective humanity.Sep1408:30A PALESTINIAN STORY ~~ FIRST IN A SERIES OF OVER A MILLION
..Tags: PALESTINEThe father was 12 years old when Israeli soldiers shot him in the
head with a rubber coated steel bullet fragmenting his skull and damaging part of his brain. Ten years later, Israeli army officers severely beat and tortured him.Sep1408:23Climategate whitewashers squirm like maggots on Bishop Hill's pinTags: CLIMATEGATEThe panel appears to have been deliberately selected to have a majority who would not address the review objectively and to exclude sceptical views entirely.UEA appointed Oxburgh as chairman of the panel in the full knowledge that he had conflicts of interest.UEA restricted the scope of the Oxburgh inquiry to published papers only, avoiding the serious allegations related to the IPCC activities of CRU staff.The scope was further restricted to the conduct of the scientists. UEA had led the Science and Technology Committee members to believe that the quality of CRU’s scientific work would be re-assessed. The committee’s chairman, Phil Willis, felt that the UEA had misled them.»^Sep1408:22HEADLINE
STORY: Damning New Investigation Into Climategate Inquiries by Andrew MontfordTags: CLIMATEGATE#none of the Climategate panels mounted an inquiry that was comprehensive within their area of remit#insufficient consideration in the choice of panel members led to a failure to ensure balance and independence#none managed to be objective and comprehensive#none made any serious attempt to consider the views and submissions of well-informed critics#terms of reference were either vague or non-existent#none of them performed their work in a way that is likely to restore confidence in the work of CRU.Sep1408:22The Shoddy Climategate InquiriesTags: CLIMATEGATEToday, the Global Warming Policy Foundation has released a 54-page report (PDF here) authored by Montford. Titled “The Climategate Enquiries,” it examines three investigations conducted in the wake of the release of the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) documents into the public domain in late 2009.Those
inquires were intended to restore public confidence, but they have done nothing of the sort.Sep1408:00ALAN HART: Does the Palestinian Diaspora Care Enough To Become Engaged?By: My Catbird Seat
Tags: CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDACURRENT EVENTS ISRAEL LEBANON MIDDLE EAST PALESTINEPOLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION PROTESTS/REVOLUTION SAUDI ARABIA SYRIA TURKEY WHITE HOUSEWill future historians conclude that the Palestinian diaspora betrayed its occupied and oppressed brothers and sisters?The real history of the making and sustaining of the conflict in and over Palestine that became Israel invites the conclusion that the Arab regimes – more by default than design in my view – betrayed the Palestinians. The question this article addresses is: Will future historians conclude that the Palestinian diaspora betrayed its occupied and oppressed brothers and sisters?» 1 commentSep1407:52BP And Partners Say Most Victims Not Yet Entitled to SueBy: Kelly Thomas
Tags: CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ECONOMY GULF OIL DISASTERBP and its partners in the blown-out Gulf well said on Monday that thousands of fishermen, seafood processors, restaurants, hotel owners and others may not yet have the right to sue over the spill, according to court papers.BP and its partners such as Transocean Ltd and Halliburton Co said the majority of alleged victims who have brought about 400 lawsuits must first take their claims to a $20 billion fund established by BP.The $20 billion fund is dependent upon the US granting BP continued access to deep water drilling.» 1 commentSep1407:50Civil Rights Photographer Unmasked as InformerBy: Kelly Thomas
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA HIDDEN HISTORYAn unsettling asterisk must be added to the legacy of Ernest C. Withers, one of the most celebrated photographers of the civil rights era: He was a paid F.B.I. informer.On Sunday, The Commercial Appeal in Memphis published the results of a two-year investigation that showed Mr. Withers, who died in 2007 at age 85, had collaborated closely with two F.B.I. agents in the 1960s to keep tabs on the civil rights movement. It was an astonishing revelation about a former police officer nicknamed the Original Civil Rights Photographer, whose previous claim to fame had been the trust he engendered among high-ranking civil rights leaders, including Dr. King.» 2 commentsSep1407:37Ex-CIA Agents Confirm Torture at Polish Black SiteBy: Kelly Thomas
Tags: DICTATORSHIP EUROPE TORTURE/WAR CRIMESFormer CIA agents have confirmed for the first time that the agency tortured prisoners at a "black site" detention center in north-eastern Poland at the height of the war on terror. According to the Associated Press, a former CIA agent identified only as "Albert" tortured the terror suspect Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri multiple times with an electric drill at the converted Stare Kiejkuty military base near Szymany in the Masuria region of Poland.» 1 commentSep1407:36Kenneth O’Keefe: Veto power is an insult to the international communityBy: Elias
Tags: ASSASSINATION CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA CURRENT EVENTS EUROPE FRANCEGREAT BRITAIN ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST PALESTINEPOLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION PROTESTS/REVOLUTIONTORTURE/WAR CRIMES WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS WHITE HOUSEWMDThe hypocrisy of Israel having undeclared nuclear weapons in the hundreds while an open nuclear program in Iran is grounds for war is beyond absurd."The Zionist regime will not survive any more than the Nazi regime or the South African Apartheid regime. The Zionists will go the same way."Sep1406:56PETE CHARLES: BBC Bias — Panorama Programme ExposedBy: My Catbird Seat
Tags: CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDACURRENT EVENTS ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST PALESTINEPOLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION PROTESTS/REVOLUTIONTORTURE/WAR CRIMES TURKEY VIDEOHe takes the BBC Panorama bias story another step forward, in a quiet, compelling and balanced way.
He observes, “one would have expected some aspect of international law to be explored by BBC in this programme.”Sep1406:41James David Manning Officially Joining the 911 Truth MovementBy: portos
Tags: 911 COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA VIDEO» 1 commentSep1406:41Exposed: how Kosovo Serbs were butchered for organsBy: portos
Tags: TORTURE/WAR CRIMES VIDEO WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRSFormer chief prosecutor at the International Court of Justice in the Hague has given details of suspected atrocities by ethnic Albanians in Kosovo in 1999. Carla Del Ponte's book 'The Hunt: Me and War crimes' claims that before killing Serbs and members of other ethnic communities, Kosovo Albanians removed their organs to sell for transplants. Show Less» 1 commentSep1406:41British & Canadian Military Running Heroin Smuggling Operation Claims British NewspaperBy: portos
Tags: AFGHANISTAN COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA VIDEOSep1406:38Yesterday near Bay Chaland, Louisiana: FOUR FOOT wide, four inch thick “oil patty” + 100,000s of dead fish = NO TESTING TO SEE IF FROM BP’S OILBy: poorrichard
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA GULF OIL DISASTER VIDEOPlaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser said to WWL, “This is different because usually the kills happen to only one or two species of fish.” Many species were observed dead including crab, sting ray, eel, drum, speckled trout and red fish. A whale was also reported to have died.Nungesser added “There is no testing going on to determine if it’s from the oil spill.”And according to the AP, “Plaquemines Parish officials have asked state wildlife experts to investigate
 Parish officials say the fish were found in an area that has been impacted by oil from the BP spill in the Gulf of Mexico.”Sep1406:28Corn syrup producers to change name to 'corn sugar' as awareness over health concerns growBy: ActivistPost
Tags: CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATUREActivist PostBad press over health concerns has affected sales for the corn syrup industry and as a result the Associated Press reported today that corn syrup producers want to "sweeten up its image with a new name: corn sugar." The article explained:The bid to rename the sweetener by the Corn Refiners Association comes as Americans' concerns about health and obesity have sent consumption of high fructose corn syrup, used in soft drinks but also in bread, cereal and other foods, to a 20-year low.The group plans to apply Tuesday to the Food and Drug Administration to get "corn sugar" approved as an alternative name for food labels.» 3 commentsSep1406:08Md. judge: Military contractors can be suedBy: ActivistPost
Tags: AFGHANISTAN CURRENT EVENTS IRAQ WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRSA federal judge says military contractors can be sued by soldiers and others who allege they were harmed by improper waste disposal while serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.U.S. District Judge Roger W. Titus ruled last week in Maryland that military contractors including Halliburton Co. must face lawsuits alleging the soldiers were exposed to toxic emissions and contaminated water when they burned waste in open pits.Sep1406:07Dr David Kelly's body 'had obviously been moved': Paramedic at death scene reveals concerns over Hutton InquiryBy: malterwitty
Tags: ASSASSINATION GREAT BRITAINThe paramedic who confirmed the death of Government scientist Dr David Kelly has claimed his body had ‘obviously been moved’ in the minutes after it was found.David Bartlett was one of two medics called after the corpse of the weapons expert was discovered in woods near his Oxfordshire home seven years ago. They were among the first on the scene.The testimony by the experienced paramedics once again brings into doubt the thoroughness of the Hutton Inquiry – in particular raising questions about why police officers were not asked whether they had touched or moved the body.Sep1406:04Where Are the ‘Cherry Girls’ in Iraq and Afghanistan?By: poorrichard
Tags: AFGHANISTAN CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA IRAQCamp followers and rapes in war are as ancient as Assyrian and Sumerian imperialism. So where is there a mention of them in the vast Media outpourings about Iraq and Afghanistan? Is the US the first nation to have eliminated prostitution and rape in vast wars over many years? Is anyone stupid enough to believe that? Obviously, the Media don’t print what they are ordered–”asked politely”–not to print, as we have seen over and over again.» 1 commentSep1406:03Geert Wilders' ties to the Israeli mobBy: Ness
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA CURRENT EVENTS EUROPEISRAEL POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTIONIn 1991, in a drunken mood, Geert Wilders' tongue slipped tremendously.
The remarks he made were made public by members of his former party, the (right-leaning) VVD, just before the elections in the Netherlands in june, 2010.
The following (unprofessional) translation may shed some light on his so-called neo-fascist *wackiness* as mentioned by Justin Raimondo in his article "Gunning for Islam".Sep1405:57'One in seven Americans living in poverty' but Buffet remains bullish that U.S. economy will recoverBy: malterwitty
Tags: ECONOMYIn a further setback to U.S. President Barack Obama's economic plans, new figures are set to show one in seven Americans is now living in poverty.The increase in the number of people living below the poverty line is the sharpest since 1959, a new census will reveal.The figures represent around 45 million people, out of population of 307 million, living in poverty and the situation is expected to get worse with the overall poverty rate potentially rising to 15 per cent.» 2 commentsSep1405:47Tony Blair (the man many call a war criminal) awarded a medal by Bill Clinton for his 'resolution of conflicts' around the worldBy: malterwitty
Tags: CURRENT EVENTSHe took Britain into the ill-fated conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.But last night Tony Blair was honoured in America with a medal, £64,000 prize and a banquet - for his services to peace.The former Prime Minister was given the prestigious Liberty Medal in Philadelphia for his role in 'bringing liberty to people around the world'.He joins the likes of Nelson Mandela, Kofi Annan, Mikhail Gorbachev and former U.S. president Jimmy Carter, who have all been awarded the medal, which has been given out every year since 1989.» 2 commentsSep1405:27Jesus vs. Christ: The Gospel of John and the Pain PrincipleBy: lewayne
Tags: RELIGION/ATHEISMThere is no better proof in the absurdity of Christianity than Christian doctrine itself. The Gospel of John destroys any notion of "Christian Truth."»Sep1405:23Cindy Sheehan: "I am a 9/11 Truther...I do think it was an inside job"By: portos
Tags: 911 COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA VIDEOSep1402:26Gunning for Islam. The Islamophobes: fringe wackos, or rising mass movement?By: sabbah
Tags: 911 CURRENT EVENTS ISRAEL RELIGION/ATHEISMThree people are dead because US "pastor" Terry Jones, in collaboration with the American media, staged (or threatened to stage) an anti-Muslim Koran-burning exhibition, which predictably stoked anti-American protests in Afghanistan: also predictably, US troops fired on demonstrators. The result: yet more "collateral damage."In more 9/11 anniversary news: a rally sponsored by the David Horowitz-affiliated "Jihad Watch," in alliance with Pamela "Shrieking Harpy" Geller's "Stop the Islamization of America" grouplet and the British neo-fascist "English Defense League," attracted a few thousand wackos to a site a few blocks from Ground Zero, where uber-wacko Geert Wilders (Dutch neo-fascist and leading Islamophobe) made the case for banning Islam in the name of
 "Dutch tolerance":» 2 commentsSep1401:42The Thin Green Line: It's Not Just the Settlements (or the Occupation), Stupid!By: sabbah
Tags: ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST PALESTINEThe public debate over the Israeli Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) campaign was reignited recently with the news that the illegal West Bank colony of Ariel would soon be opening its newly-constructed, multi-million dollar cultural center and would host performances by several of Israel's leading theater companies in its auditorium, built – tragically – by the very Palestinian construction workers that Israel has occupied and dispossessed. The announcement marked the first time these notable Israeli drama groups would be performing outside of the 1949 Armistice Line in Israeli-occupied Palestine.»Sep1401:04Evidence Mounts of BP Spraying Toxic DispersantsBy: Alex2245
Tags: GULF OIL DISASTERShirley and Don Tillman, residents of Pass Christian, Mississippi, have owned shrimp boats, an oyster boat and many pleasure boats. They spent much time on the Gulf of Mexico before working in BP’s Vessels Of Opportunity (VOO) program looking for and trying to clean up oil.Don decided to work in the VOO program in order to assist his brother, who was unable to do so due to health problems. Thus, Don worked on the boat and Shirley decided to join him as a deckhand most of the days.Sep1400:58WeAreChangeSeattle 9/11 Anniversary Street ActionBy: 12160.info
Tags: 911It's finally here - raw and unedited footage from my cell phone.Sep1400:39Israeli Soldiers Sexually Abuse Palestinian ChildrenBy: poorrichard
Tags: ISRAEL PALESTINE TORTURE/WAR CRIMES VIDEOOn September 10, Israel's YnetNews.com headlined, "IDF sexually abused Palestinian children," headlining:"Damning (September 9) CNN report cites uncorroborated sexual abuse charges of Palestinian children detained by IDF." Military officials refused to "respond to abuse charges as no details (were) provided," a spokesman saying "We cannot address general claims on the subject in the absence of a specific complaint."CNN's report "featured an unidentified Palestinian boy claiming that IDF forces attempted to insert an object into his rectum," and that dozens of officers present stood around laughing while it happened.» 3 commentsSep1400:249/11 Was An Inside Job, Who Did It and How?By: Alex2245
Tags: 911For the last nine years many theories have been put forward in regards to what actually happened on 9/11. From holographic planes to energy weapons, to a standard controlled demolition, concerned citizens and government operatives have all put forth different theories. One simple fact remains; the official story is scientifically impossible.The recent release of thousands of hours of video footage and photographic evidence by The National Institute of Standards and Technology has only given us more evidence in the fight to bring the truth forward» 1 commentSeptember 13, 2010Sep1322:46LINDA HEARD: US should allow impartial 9/11 probeBy: My Catbird Seat
Tags: 911 AFGHANISTAN CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA CURRENT EVENTS ISRAEL LEBANONMIDDLE EAST POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTIONPROTESTS/REVOLUTION WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS WHITE HOUSEThe point is 9/11 and its ramifications were — and still are — no small matter. Almost everyone on the planet has been affected by that day in one way or the other; not least thousands of fallen coalition and Nato soldiers and up to a million Afghan and Iraqi civilians. Yet, for some strange reason, there has never been a thorough and impartial investigation of that day and the events that led up to it.Even more intriguing is the collective apathy displayed by the American people towards discovering what really happened and especially when there are so many anomalies contradicting the official accounts that have been recorded in countless reports, books and documentaries by scholars who are invariably written-off as lunatic conspiracy
theorists.Sep1321:41U.S. Military Officers Demand 911 InvestigationBy: Ethan Allen and...
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDAThese guys are petitioning Congress for an independent investigation of 911. Is this a joke or what. You guys are years and trillions of dollars too late. Oh yeah! When an officer signs up with the site and the petition there are certain people they are not to reference by name or criticize.Wonder who that could be. They also talk about the thousands of American casualties lost in this war on terror and mention in passing the hundreds of thousands of civilian lives lost! Lost my @$$ we killed em! An interesting read.Sep1319:48Leonard Peltier: Political prisoner or murderer?By: Alex2245
Tags: CURRENT EVENTSHe’s a sensitive topic for the FBI. The imprisonment of one Native American man has led a movement that transcends the US borders and illustrates a wound of injustice in America’s indigenous population.It’s a far cry from justice for Leonard Peltier, the 6 time Nobel peace prize nominee spent his 66th birthday in Prison, marking over three decades since he was convicted of a crime, many argue, he did not commit.» 1 commentSep1319:36Former British PM Tony Blair gets Liberty MedalBy: ActivistPost
Tags: CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDACURRENT EVENTS IRAQ MIDDLE EAST TORTURE/WAR CRIMESWAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRSPHILADELPHIA — Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair received the Liberty Medal on Monday for his global human rights work and commitment to international conflict resolution.The Philadelphia-based National Constitution Center gives the medal annually to individuals or organizations whose actions strive to bring liberty to people worldwide.Blair was honored for his work with the Tony Blair Faith Foundation, which promotes religious tolerance; for his initiative to improve governance in Africa; and for advancing peace in Northern Ireland and the Middle East, among other efforts.After accepting the award from former President Bill Clinton, Blair said that liberty is the result of "ordinary human beings doing extraordinary things in the midst of Earth-changing events."» 1 commentSep1318:3940 Million Americans Now
Subsisting On FoodstampsTags: ECONOMYA whopping 40 million Americans subsist on stamps, yet the U.S. Congress imports 180,000 legal immigrants every 30 days to add to the number of people dependent on the Federal Government, i.e., your tax dollars. At the same time, those 180,000 immigrants need jobs, homes, medical care, education, food, and assistance.But, today, 15 million Americans cannot secure a job. At the same time, somewhere between eight to 10 million illegal alien migrants hold down full time jobs.» 4 comments^Sep1318:34U.S. diplomat fears condemnation of IsraelTags: ISRAELThe U.S. ambassador to the U.N. nuclear watchdog fears Arab ambassadors may condemn Israel at the next board of governors meeting, Asharq al-Awsat reported.GOOD FOR THE ARAB AMBASSADORS!As the only true nuclear power in the Middle East, there should be no "ambivalence" allowed for Israel, period, end of discussion.US diplomats want to take this issue off the agenda
permanently; however, it will not go away, and international focus should stay permanently on it.» 1 comment^Sep1318:31Soldiers pictured aiming rifle at Palestinian detaineeTags: ISRAELNahal soldiers photograph themselves pointing rifles, making offensive gestures at blindfolded Palestinian detainee. Defense counsel: Many soldiers, officers have done the same.Welcome to "normal" for Palestinians, courtesy of the IDF.» 2 comments^Sep1318:26Former Mossad Chief: World Must Attack Iran NowTags: ISRAELSpeaking today at the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism conference, former Mossad chief Danny Yatom urged the international community to come together and form a joint air force led by the United States to launch massive air strikes across Iran.“Sanctions are not enough, I am hopeful that the world will come to its senses,” Yatom noted. Coming to its senses, it seems, is a euphemism for starting a massive war that is bound to spread
across virtually the entire Middle East.Memo to former Mossad chief Danny Yatom: sir,,let's just have Israel start this next war; and because it has "...come to its senses," the sane leadership of the rest of the world will wait this one out.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens if the US decides to sit on the sidelines of Israel's next war, and Russia and China decide to enter the fray on the side of Iran; very interesting indeed.
» 1 comment^Sep1318:19Kashmir Protests Leave Up to 13 Dead as India Mulls Security Law RollbackTags: PAKISTAN / INDIAIndian police opened fire on protesters in Kashmir, reportedly killing 13 people, as security chiefs met to consider a roll back of laws that give armed forces wide powers to use force and arrest suspects in the state.Amid a sharp escalation in clashes, senior army officials and ministers were to discuss whether to withdraw the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act in four regions of Kashmir in India’s northwest. As they gathered, troops in the region shot at tens of thousands of protesters leaving 13 dead, Associated Press reported, the latest fatalities of a 21-year uprising.The government of India needs to be very careful how it deals with this; without honest, respectful and sensitive handling, this situation could well escalate into a full-throttled rebellion.Sep1318:104 Reasons to Change the Way We View EducationBy: ActivistPost
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA EDUCATION HIDDEN HISTORYMary Hickcox
Activist PostThe way in which we view education has a lot to do with our past; how we grew up, societal influences, and the way we were schooled ourselves. It is the legacy that we pass on to our children. Tragically, the current way our education system is engineered, it appears our children are doomed to be unsuccessful.We live in a time where our schools are failing, our children are unhappy and overworked, and the current system becomes more obsolete every year. Something needs to change if we want our children to be happy, and our country to be successful, once again. The system we have now was built on a fault line and it has become increasingly evident that the cracks are growing exponentially. It isn’t too late to change that model.Sep1318:01'Peace talks will fail if West Bank construction resumes'Tags: ISRAELIsrael will cause the recently relaunched peace talks to fail if it resumes building in West Bank settlements, Palestinian Authority
negotiator Saeb Erekat was quoted as saying Monday.Memo to PA Negotiator Saeb Erekat: these talks are engineered to fail.Hamas has no representation, and Netanyahu is completely recalcitrant on his demands.What we will see, when these talks collapse, which they are destined to do, will be a brisk forced expulsion of Palestinians from Jerusalem and the West bank, and an aggressive Israeli building program in both areas.Israel, apparently, believes that it can "manage" Palestinian outrage from this outcome militarily.Memo to Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu: I don't know if I would bet on it!Sep1317:49US plans massive arms sale to Saudi to counter Iran threatTags: IRANThe United States plans to offer Saudi Arabia 60 billion dollars' worth of hi-tech fighters and helicopters to help counter the threat posed by Iran, in the largest ever US arms deal, officials said Monday.A senior defense official said President Barack Obama's administration would
formally notify Congress this week or next about the groundbreaking deal, which follows months of talks with the Saudis, who are increasingly anxious about Iran's missile arsenal.There is no threat from Iran, period. Iranian leadership is many things, but not suicidally stupid.These arms going to Saudi Arabia are going there as a "good will" gesture on the part of the US before the US and Israel attack Iran.After Congressional approval, the delivery date will give us a good idea of approximately how soon after that the US and Israel intend to attack Iran.» 2 comments^Sep1317:45No link found between vaccine mercury and autismTags: SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATUREA new government study adds to the evidence that thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative until recently found in many vaccines, does not increase children's risk of autism.It shows kids who had been exposed as babies to high levels of the preservative -- through vaccines they received or their
mothers received while pregnant -- were no more likely to develop autism, including two distinct subtypes of the condition."This study should reassure parents about following the recommended immunization schedule," said Dr. Frank Destefano, director of the Immunization Safety Office at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, and the study's senior author.Perhaps the vaccines themselves may be problematic.As reported on 9 September, 2010 at:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20015982-10391695.html?tag=pop"Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award""Hannah was described as normal, happy and precocious in her first 18 months.Then, in July 2000, she was vaccinated against nine diseases in one doctor's visit: measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and Haemophilus influenzae.Afterward, her health declined rapidly. She developed high fevers, stopped eating, didn't respond
when spoken to, began showing signs of autism, and began having screaming fits. In 2002, Hannah's parents filed an autism claim in federal vaccine court. Five years later, the government settled the case before trial and had it sealed. It's taken more than two years for both sides to agree on how much Hannah will be compensated for her injuries."One has to wonder just why the government thought it prudent to have the case "sealed."To parents and caretakers of small children: please get as much information as humanly possible about any vaccine which is recommended for the little one you love. Take a good hard look at all the evidence, how the evidence is gathered, and how it is presented. Look at vetted possible alternatives: please, do get the facts.Sep1315:54New drug-resistant superbugs found in 3 statesBy: Alex2245
Tags: CURRENT EVENTSBOSTON — An infectious-disease nightmare is unfolding: Bacteria that have been made resistant to nearly all antibiotics by an alarming new gene have sickened people in three states and are popping up all over the world, health officials reported Monday.The U.S. cases and two others in Canada all involve people who had recently received medical care in India, where the problem is widespread. A British medical journal revealed the risk last month in an article describing dozens of cases in Britain in people who had gone to India for medical procedures.Sep1315:32S.1619 + S. 510 Connecting The DotsBy: Saladin
Tags: CURRENT EVENTS DICTATORSHIPThese two bills provide insight into just what the powers that be have in store for us. Instead of worrying about Mosque building and Quaran burning maybe we should pay closer attention to what is going on in D.C.http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/profiles/blogs/s-1619-livable-commun...Sep1315:02REALITY REPORT #60 - Obama's Iraq BushismBy: kdtroxel
Tags: 911 CURRENT EVENTS IRAQ POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTIONPROTESTS/REVOLUTION VIDEO WHITE HOUSEIn this edition of the Reality Report, Gary Franchi points out Obama's latest Iraq War Bushism and welcomes We Are Change Founder Luke Rudkowski to the show. Nina breaks down the headlines including Homeowners Associations restricting Gadsden Flags, the Blogger Shakedown of Righthaven LLC, the recent Emergency Declaration in North Carolina that suspended the 2nd Amendment and how Blackwater Security used shell corporations to acquire tax payer money. The viewers answer whether or not the World Trade Center was a Controlled demolition in the mailbag and keep watching to see the viewer pick for this week's Enemy of the State.»Sep1314:419-11 inside job false flag attack Los Angeles Anti-War MarchBy: 12160.info
Tags: 911 PROTESTS/REVOLUTIONSep1314:39A 70-year-old US woman has been left bruised and bloody after an unexpected clash with police who came to caution her for not watering her lawn.By: 12160.info
Tags: CURRENT EVENTSTrouble flared when Utah pensioner Betty Perry, 70, refused to give her name after being upbraided because her garden breached local regulations.» 7 commentsSep1314:35Why we love to hate conspiracy theories: 911 Truth as threat to the intelligentsiaBy: poorrichard
Tags: 911 CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDAEspecially left and liberal professionals and service intellectuals but also right-wing members of the intelligentsia vehemently attack and ridicule “conspiracy theories” such as the present 911 Truth movement.WHY?Sep1314:08'My Open Letter to Dennis Kucinich Concerning Truth & the 9-11 Attack on America'By: 12160.info
Tags: 911Sep1314:06Islam must be good if the bad guys hate itBy: mo
Tags: MIDDLE EASTAre we all being driven to Islam? By megalomaniac war criminals. Is Islam turning out to be the last refuge.Our paymasters and warmasters keep themselves and their aims well hidden.youtube video
commentsSep1313:509/11 Truth: The Project For The New American CenturyBy: portos
Tags: 911 COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA VIDEOSep1313:45'Privatized' Wars: Democracy 'cannot be exported'By: portos
Tags: POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION VIDEOThe export of democracy is impossible in principle, believes former president of South Africa Thabo Mbeki, who shared his insights with RT's sister channel "Rusiya Al-Yaum". "You cannot export democracy. It has got to be homegrown, it has got to be indigenous," he said. "It is critically important that the people must have the space to determine their future. It does not matter how poor they are and how small they are. The idea that you have some super-powerful country which knows everything about everything ... is obviously wrong and obviously would never work."» 2 commentsSep1313:44World Economy Collapse explained in 3 minutes - Funny Or SadBy: portos
Tags: ECONOMY VIDEOSep1313:34The Black Heart Over Palestine – Thirty Pieces of SilverBy: Elias
Tags: CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDACURRENT EVENTS DICTATORSHIP IRAN IRAQ ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST PALESTINE POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTIONPROTESTS/REVOLUTION RELIGION/ATHEISM SAUDI ARABIA SYRIATORTURE/WAR CRIMES WHITE HOUSE WMDWhile U.S foreign policy supports the expansion of US corporate capital and specifically identifies Pan-Arab Nationalism as a geo-political threat in Global Trends 2010. Iran is targeted not so much because President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad challenges unsubstantiated facets concerning the sundry published accounts of the Jewish Holocaust or that the government of Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.Sep1313:03David Ray Griffin on the 9/11 Cell Phone Calls: Exclusive CBC InterviewBy: kdtroxel
Tags: 911 COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA HIDDEN HISTORYPOLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION VIDEOA professor emeritus of Philosophy of Religion and Theology at the Clarement School of Theology in California for 30 years , David Ray Griffin has today, through his books and lectures, become better known as one of the leading voices of the "9/11 Truth Movement." Through his investigation and analysis of the fall of the Twin Towers and mysterious collapse of World Trade Centre 7, the attack on the Pentagon and the final 9/11 Commission Report, Griffin continues to raise provocative questions about the inconsistencies and contradictions of the official version of the events of September 11, 2001.»Sep1313:00CASMII: Fact Sheet on US-Iran StandoffBy: My Catbird Seat
Tags: CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDACURRENT EVENTS GREAT BRITAIN IRAN IRAQ ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION PROTESTS/REVOLUTIONWAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS WHITE HOUSEBy Campaign Against Sanctions and Military Intervention in Iran (CASMI) via My Catbird SeatThe current U.S. standoff against Iran, like the run-up to the invasion of Iraq in 2003, was instigated by the neoconservatives of the Bush Administration based on their doctrine of “maintaining U.S. pre-eminence, thwarting rival powers and shaping the global security system according to U.S. interests”.The same forces in U.S., U.K., Israel and allies today distort the truth and engage in deceit, coercion and aggression to achieve their goals. We will briefly examine some of the key facts in the standoff.Sep1312:41911 was An ISRAELI ZIONIST FALSE FLAG ATTACK, Ken O'keefe.By: kdtroxel
Tags: 911 AFGHANISTAN CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTSCOVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA IRAQ ISRAELPOLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION PROTESTS/REVOLUTIONTORTURE/WAR CRIMES VIDEO WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRSKen O'Keefe grew up in California and was in the U.S. Marines in the 1991 Gulf War. He initiated P10K http://www.P10K.net in 2004 to recruit international observers to live side by side with Palestinians. Humanitarian Peace Activist, Anti-War, Gulf War veteran and survivor of the Mavi Marmara massacre.»Sep1311:48Doomsday warnings of US apocalypse gain groundBy: Alex2245
Tags: ECONOMYEconomists peddling dire warnings that the world’s number one economy is on the brink of collapse, amid high rates of unemployment and a spiraling public deficit, are flourishing here.The guru of this doomsday line of thinking may be economist Nouriel Roubini, thrust into the forefront after predicting the chaos wrought by the subprime mortgage crisis and the collapse of the housing bubble.» 1 commentSep1311:43USDA Sued over Genetically Modified Beets: Food Wars Heat UpBy: Alex2245
Tags: CURRENT EVENTSThe battle over genetically modified foods is heating up.Last week a group of food safety groups filed suit against the U.S. Department of Agriculture over its recent decision to allow plantings of genetically modified sugar beets.Sep1311:33Israeli Soldiers Sexually Abuse Palestinian ChildrenBy: Deleting
Tags: ISRAELOn September 10, Israel's YnetNews.com headlined, "IDF sexually abused Palestinian children," headlining:"Damning (September 9) CNN report cites uncorroborated sexual abuse charges of Palestinian children detained by IDF." Military officials refused to "respond to abuse charges as no details (were) provided," a spokesman saying "We cannot address general claims on the subject in the absence of a specific complaint."Sep1311:07RCMP warn against threat of coup d’etat Deleted from the Internet?By: Alex2245
Tags: CURRENT EVENTSYesterday I posted this article not knowing that The Vancouver Sun was going to take their own story down. I cannot find the article anywhere else.OTTAWA — RCMP officials have identified a new threat to national security: a coup d’etat.The reference to a violent overthrow of the federal government is contained in the RCMP’s plans and priorities report to government for 2010-11. It lists national security as one of five operational priorities for the year.» 2 commentsSep1310:46Mr.Obama - Thou Shalt Not LieBy: PoliticalTheatrics
Tags: HIDDEN HISTORY ISRAEL LEBANON MIDDLE EAST PALESTINEPOLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION PROTESTS/REVOLUTIONTORTURE/WAR CRIMES WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS WHITE HOUSEWMDIf true American values are expressed by America’s behaviors around the world, then the US has really very little to be proud of. Indeed, since the end of the Second World War in 1945, no other country under the sun has been directly or indirectly responsible for more murderous killings.Sep1310:38The Day Zionist Settlers Paid Us A VisitBy: PoliticalTheatrics
Tags: HIDDEN HISTORY ISRAEL LEBANON MIDDLE EAST PALESTINEPOLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION PROTESTS/REVOLUTIONTORTURE/WAR CRIMES WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS WHITE HOUSEWMDIt was another “ordinary” summer day in Dheisheh refugee camp, as far as “ordinary” goes in occupied Palestine.Sep1310:20AE911Truth shines 3rd Beam into NYC skyline for WTC 7By: poorrichard
Tags: 911 COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDANEW YORK CITY, Sept. 11 – At 9:11 p.m. on the 9th anniversary of the September attacks, the members of the 1280 strong Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth lit up the skies over Manhattan with a towering 2 billion-candlepower beam of light to raise public awareness that three, not just two, World Trade Center high-rise buildings collapsed symmetrically at near free-fall acceleration on 9/11, though only two were hit by planes.‘Why is there a Third Beam in my skyline?’ New Yorkers are asking tonight. Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth founder Richard Gage, AIA, who held a»Sep1309:359/11 Hijackers ALIVE!By: portos
Tags: 911 COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA VIDEOSep1309:17India joins 'neocolonial' rush for Africa's land and labourBy: SamuelB
Tags: AFRICAIndia, once the colonial jewel of Britain's empire, has been accused of 'neo-colonialism' in Africa where its business people have joined a race with China, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere to buy up agricultural estates and take advantage of cheap labour.Indian farming companies have bought hundreds of thousands of hectares in Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Senegal and Mozambique, where they are growing rice, sugar cane, maize and lentils for their own domestic market back in India.Sep1309:15The backlash begins against the world landgrabBy: SamuelB
Tags: ECONOMYThe neo-colonial rush for global farmland has gone exponential since the food scare of 2007-2008.Last week's long-delayed report by the World Bank suggests that purchases in developing countries rose to 45m hectares in 2009, a ten-fold jump from levels of the last decade. Two thirds have been in Africa, where institutions offer weak defence.As is by now well-known, sovereign wealth funds from the Mid-East, as well as state-entities from China, the Pacific Rim, and even India are trying to lock up chunks of the world's future food supply. Western agribusiness is trying to beat them to it. Western funds - many listed on London's AIM exchange - are in turn trying to beat them. The NGO GRAIN, and farmlandgrab.com, have both documented the stampede in detail.Sep1309:14Mexican Cartels in Norcal?By: ActivistPost
Tags: CURRENT EVENTSIn April of 2008, Barack Obama was quoted saying Medicinal Marijuana is “appropriate” but since his “election”, the Federal and State raids on Clubs and Growers have only increased. CAMP (The Campaign Against Marijuana Planting) has spearheaded many raids this year along with the local Sheriff’s Department and “The Emerald Triangle” (consisting of Humboldt, Mendocino, and Trinity Counties) is their primary target. In 1983 CAMP destroyed about 150,000 plants the entire year. During a 12 day period last month officials destroyed 150,667 pot plants in Sonoma County. It’s been speculated that so far this year, over 7 Million plants have been destroyed by Law Enforcement In 2009, 148,486 plants were seized in Sonoma County and 4.5 million plants were seized statewide.» 1 commentSep1308:26The West has made even more mistakes in Afghanistan than us, says Russian envoy to KabulBy: kdtroxel
Tags: AFGHANISTAN HIDDEN HISTORY WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRSAndrey Avetisyan, a veteran Kabul diplomat, said talk of a handover to the Afghans was currently unrealistic because the coalition had failed to build the nation's forces or economy.The rampant corruption riddling the administration was the West's fault for ploughing huge sums into badly-coordinated, opaque aid projects he said.Mr Avetisyan, who began his career in Kabul in the 1980s and speaks Dari and Pashtu, said the West had not learned from Soviet mistakes."They are repeating all of them and they are making new ones," he told The Sunday Telegraph."For the last eight years, there have been no big projects, not infrastructure projects," he went on."A school here, a hospital there. When it is built people start asking 'Well where are the teachers and the doctors?' because no one thought about it before." The Afghan government was crippled by a shortage of able, trained civil servants. The new
army was being trained "almost on the battlefield".---Comment---Can’t have war on concepts, which is a way for a few politically connected corporations to gain profits. Oppose wars not constitutionally authorized by congress. Oppose the concept of pre-emptive engagement, which violates the constitution. Our current wars are not fought to win but to linger. - kdtroxel» 1 commentSep1308:14A FIREFOX PLUGIN TO BLOCK ALL STEPHENS MEDIA WEBSITES.Tags: COMPUTERS/INTERNET/SECURITYBUMP BACK TO THE TOPWe are all aware that Righthaven LLC is suing all websites it can for copyright infringement from Stephens Media. The obvious solution is simply to never read anything from Stephens Media, lest we inadvertently copy something we ought not to. This plugin for Firefox makes sure you never see anything owned by Stephens Media on any of their websites anywhere in the world. Better safe than sorry!I am sure this will make Stephens Media very happy indeed to know
they are permanently safe from ever having any of their materials copied or for that matter even read by anyone ever again anywhere in the world!Please spread this useful tool everywhere you can. There is also a version for Chrome» 11 comments^Sep1308:11Which 5 Canned Foods Contain the Most BPA (bisphenol A )?By: kdtroxel
Tags: CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS EDUCATIONPROTESTS/REVOLUTION SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATUREPeek inside any can and you'll notice a thin film separating your food from the metal. During the 1950s, manufacturers began lining cans with plastic to fend off bacteria that could get into food and drinks if the container corroded. The biggest concern was food-borne botulism, an illness that used to kill six in ten of its victims. Thanks to liners and rigorous sterilization, botulism in commercial canned goods is now pretty rare. Trouble is, most can liners contain bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical that can leach into the food. Last year, the nonprofit Consumers Union found it in 18 of 19 canned foods it tested: Progresso Vegetable Soup topped the list with 22 micrograms of BPA per serving—116 times Consumers Union's recommended daily limit, which is based on animal studies.Not good, considering the list of modern plagues researchers have tentatively
linked to the chemical: obesity, diabetes, heart disease, breast and prostate cancer, and reproductive problems, among others. Many scientists suspect that BPA interferes with hormonal function—especially in fetuses and children: A 2005 study published in the journal Human Reproduction found that women who had miscarried three or more times showed significantly higher levels of the chemical than women who'd had successful pregnancies.»Sep1308:06Thousands held without trial in Iraq: AmnestyBy: ActivistPost
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA CURRENT EVENTS IRAQTORTURE/WAR CRIMES WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRSTens of thousands of detainees are being held without trial in Iraqi prisons and face violent and psychological abuse as well as other forms of mistreatment, Amnesty International said on Monday. The London-based human rights watchdog estimates 30,000 people are held in Iraqi jails, noting several are known to have died in custody, while cataloguing physical and psychological abuses against others.However, the deputy justice minister dismissed the report as "baseless" and a US military spokesman insisted Iraqi detention facilities met international standards.Sep1307:48The Connection Between Zionism & Organized Islamophobia – The FactsTags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA ISRAEL RELIGION/ATHEISMMuch has been said about the disproportionate Zionist presence in the world of organized Islamophobia. Now we learn that there is more to that claim than
unfounded conspiracy theories. It turns out the main funder of anti-Muslim blogger/anti-Park51 organizer Robert Spencer and his hate site JihadWatch are husband and wife duo Aubrey and Joyce Chernick, the same couple are ardent supporters of Zionist causes and major funders of pro-Israel groups across the country.Tricking the stupid Christians and stupid Muslims into killing each other off...» 4 comments^Sep1307:30Spammers Make 57,000 Fake Web Sites a WeekTags: COMPUTERS/INTERNET/SECURITYAccording to a three-month study by antivirus developer PandaLabs, these cyber-criminals are creating around 57,000 new fake websites every week. That's close to 3 million per year. And all of it is being done to exploit major brands.But loyal Americans will ignore the cyber-criminals and hate the Muslims as ordered!Sep1307:19The Megaphonies leap into the discussion on 9-11 at the local Honolulu paper! MEGAPHONIES START TO LOSE THE DEBATE AND STARADVERTISER SHUTS OFF
THE COMMENTS!Tags: 911 CORPORATE MEDIA COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDAHAWAIIBUMP BACK TO THE TOP!
I wonder how long it will take for the Star advertiser to shut off the comments this time! :)UPDATE: Well, they have not shut them off, but they are starting to delete comments that do not go the way that is desired. I posted a very detailed reply to "Liberalas" pointing out that Israelis were arrested on 9-11, some 60 in total were held in connection with the WTC attacks, and apparently this is too much news for this particular newspaper!Other posters are also complaining that their comments are being selectively deleted. Feel free to complain.(Mail link fixed)UPDATE 2: The Star Advertiser has (predictably) shut down the comments on this article, because they were failing to sell the Kool Aid that Muslims are bad and deserving of war. This is the reason the corporate media is no longer the mainstream media. I view this shutting off of comments as a surrender on their part. Here follows the last post I entered just before Star Advertiser pulled the
plug.Look, it is obvious what you are your associates are here to do.For months the US Government and Israel have been trying to sell us a new war, this time with Iran, because Iran is supposedly a nuclear threat to the United States. This ploy has failed to gain any traction with the public mostly because we all remember how the very same people screaming about Iran's nuclear weapons made the same claims about Iraq. Fool me once...So, the war-makers and the whores who work for them have switched tactics, and are trying to take us all back to the glorious days of the 13th century when Christians and Muslims gladly cut each others' throats over whose god has the largest genitalia.But this too is failing. The war makers may be trapped living in the past but the rest of us live at the dawn of the 21st century. We have the wisdom of having lived through the lies about Saddam's nuclear weapons, which grants us the awareness that all governments lie to their
people and they have been doing it since Ramses II lied to his people about his non-existent victory over the Hittites at Kadesh, secure in his knowledge that the Egyptian people of that time had no way to discover his lie.But that was then and this is now and thanks to the citizens media, the life expectancy of a government lie gets shorter every day, and today can be clocked with an egg timer.The war mongers, however, are stuck living in the past, more out of petulance than any other reason. They want to play by the rules that used to work in the good old days of the Cold War, when Americans would fling their money and the lives of their children anywhere the US Government said, "Commie! Commie!"Those days are gone forever. And they are not coming back.In the real world, ask yourself just who is the real danger?Who has ruined your financial well being? Muslims or Wall Street?Who has made the world angry at America? Muslims or US Foreign Policy in
support of Israel?Who is destroying the very soul of what it means to be America? Muslims, or those who would gladly abandon the First Amendment guarantee of freedom of religion in their quest to ignite a new crusade?Who is bringing theocracy to America? Muslims or Christians who insist that their religion should reign supreme over the land?Who has destroyed the Bill of Rights so many Americans died to create and defend? Muslims, or the US Congress?No terrorist in their wildest dreams could inflict as much damage on what the United States is supposed to stand for than the US Government, and those who would lie us into another war of conquest for profit.We know who you war-mongers are. And we know what you stand for. And we have heard it all before."Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common
people don't want war: neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."-- Leading Nazi leader, Hermann Goering, at the Nuremberg Trials before he was sentenced to deathIn shutting off the comments, the StarAdvertiser is taking a giant leap backward from modern interactive media to the one-way media of the 1950s and 1960s. That it is delivered via computer is irrelevant; the attitude reverts to one of "We tell you what to think and you are not
allowed to disagree."Feel free to complain. Loudly! If you do not get a polite reply, cc that email to their advertisers! (Mail link fixed)» 6 comments^Sep1307:14Gorilla Design Studio Presents: Using the Hosts FileTags: COMPUTERS/INTERNET/SECURITYBUMP BACK TO THE TOPA non-browser specific means of blocking your computer from seeing Stephens Media websites, in order to protect yourself from the lawsuits by Righthaven LLC. This does not require a plugin, but does require some technical expertise. However, if done correctly, it is 100% safe. If anyone has a complete list of the domains currently represented by Righthaven LLC please send it in and I will make a permanent resource here at WRH.» 2 comments^Sep1307:08LIARS BELIEVE LIARSTags: ISRAEL PALESTINEt is very important that Israel’s president believes Netanyahu. Of course, we shouldn’t make light of a trusting relationship between the prime minister and the U.S. president. It’s vital, but
not enough. We also deserve a prime minister we can believe.Sep1307:06What did the Pope know about abuse in the Church?Tags: RELIGION/ATHEISMWhen he arrives in Britain this week Pope Benedict XVI will be aware that across the globe many of his flock will have had their faith shaken by the scandal over priestly sexual abuse.Anyone that can even enter a church knowing what has gone on with children in there has to be clinically insane.» 1 comment^Sep1307:03portland group burns '9/11 commission report' at anniversary gatheringTags: 911 PROTESTS/REVOLUTIONSep1307:01Fireworks! If the Government Ran the Fairest Kingdom of Them All (A Very Unauthorized Fantasy)Tags: CURRENT EVENTSSep1306:57Belgians begin explosion investigationTags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDAThe man, who has refused to give his identity, was reportedly carrying papers from two foreign countries.Danish police have not stated the names of the countries, but according to Belgian
newspaper Het Nieuwsblad, the suspect was carrying a passport from that country with a false name.IMHO Israel just botched another false-flag attack.» 1 comment^Sep1306:56Tightened muzzle on scientists is 'Orwellian'Tags: CANADA CLIMATEGATE DICTATORSHIPSep1306:55'Administration problems' blamed for Pope Benedict's ticket slumpTags: RELIGION/ATHEISMThousands of tickets for open-air masses during Pope Benedict's visit to Britain this week are yet to be taken up just four days before he is due to arrive.Organisers have blamed poor communication between dioceses and the parishes distributing tickets as well as early application deadlines for the low take up. Some Catholics, especially the elderly, have also been put off by the pre-dawn starts and long journeys demanded for many events. Because of tight security arrangements, attendees must attach themselves to a local parish group and travel with them from designated departure points.Maybe the
Pedophile in chief just isn't a huge draw these days!Sep1306:54For the People of Afghanistan, Things Have Gone from Bad to WorseTags: AFGHANISTANFor years, American leaders have hailed the way Afghans are supposedly benefiting from the U.S. role in their country. They're not.Sep1306:53Los Angeles Launches Nations First Israel Divestment CampaignTags: ISRAEL PALESTINE» 1 comment^Sep1306:53Handcuffs For Wall Street, Not Happy TalkTags: ECONOMYThe Washington Post has published a very silly op-ed by Chrystia Freeland accusing President Barack Obama of unfairly “demonizing” Wall Street. Freeland wants to see Obama tone down his rhetoric and play nice with executives in pursuit of a harmonious economic recovery. The trouble is, Obama hasn’t actually deployed harsh words against Wall Street. What’s more, in order to avoid being characterized as “anti-business,” the Obama administration has refused to mete out serious punishment for outright
financial fraud. Complaining about nouns and adjectives is a little ridiculous when handcuffs and prison sentences are in order.Not to mention executions!Sep1306:51Israel refuses to meet European ministers for settlement talksTags: ISRAELJerusalem says EU demand for discussions on eve of Yom Kippur is highly insensitive"Besides, I am doing my hair that night. And i have to reorganize my photos of abused Palestinian children!"» 1 comment^Sep1306:33Afghanistan on Life SupportTags: AFGHANISTANYou’ve undoubtedly had the experience of pulling on a tiny, fraying thread and discovering, to your shock, that the larger piece of clothing you’re wearing suddenly begins to unravel. The equivalent seems to be happening in Afghanistan right before our eyes. There, “the pride of Afghanistan's financial system,” Kabul Bank, with more than a million customers, is undergoing a slow-motion collapse.By golly, we have brought the American way of life to those
people!» 1 comment^Sep1306:23Gulf Clean Up Contracts Expose Corruption as UsualBy: ActivistPost
Tags: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA CURRENT EVENTS GULF OIL DISASTERWASHINGTON — The federal government hired a New Orleans man for $18,000 to appraise whether news stories about its actions in the Gulf oil spill were positive or negative for the Obama administration, which was keenly sensitive to comparisons between its response and former President George W. Bush's much-maligned reaction to Hurricane Katrina.The government also spent $10,000 for just over three minutes of video showing a routine offshore rig inspection for news organizations but couldn't say whether any ran the footage. And it awarded a $216,625 no-bid contract for a survey of seabirds to an environmental group that has criticized what it calls the "extreme anti-conservation record" of Sarah Palin, a possible 2012 rival to President Barack Obama.Sep1306:20An Open Letter From GodTags: RELIGION/ATHEISMThe world is a freakin' mess, defiled and ravaged by hunger, poverty, disease,
racism, terrorism, fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, global warming and a heretical force of evil called Sarah Palin. And they say President Obama has his hands full...And as if all this wasn't enough, there are now people who are committing the ultimate blasphemy by using my good name to justify their acts of bigotry and hatred. This includes that nitwit down in Gainseville, Florida who wants to burn Korans. And this bedlamite's a preacher? I must've missed his application somehow. When I find out who approved him, heads are gonna roll.Sep1306:19GAZA / BROOKLYN / JERUSALEM
. WHERE IS IT WORSE TO BE A PALESTINIAN? 2 VIEWSTags: ISRAEL PALESTINEIs it the isolation and insulation that Israel has imposed on Gaza, or the cynicism with which the decision makers continue to turn the population of East Jerusalem into welfare clients and slum dwellers, and then pride themselves of the national insurance payments they grant them?Sep1306:18ALLEGEDLY
DEAD IN IRAQ
.. MURDERDED BY BRITISH SOLDIERSTags: IRAQ TORTURE/WAR CRIMESThe victims include a man who was allegedly kicked to death on board an RAF helicopter, another who was shot by a soldier of the Black Watch after being involved in a traffic incident, and a 19-year-old who drowned after allegedly being pushed into a river by soldiers serving with the Royal Engineers.Ather Karim Khalaf, a newlywed aged 24, was shot dead, allegedly after the door of his car swung open at a checkpoint and struck a soldier of the Black Watch.Four weeks after Karim Khalaf was shot dead, Said Shabram, 19, drowned after British soldiers allegedly pushed him and another man, Munaam Bali Akaili, from a four-metre-high jetty into the Shatt al-Arab waterway near Basra.Sep1306:18IT’S TIME FOR THE TRUTH MR. OBAMA
..Tags: 911 COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA WHITE HOUSEThe only American values we in this part of the world have been exposed to are the values of lie,
deception, dictatorship and political persecution by American-backed regimes that deny their people the most basic human rights and civil liberties.Sep1306:17PHOTO ESSAY ~~ NEW YORKERS CONTINUE TO STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHTTags: PROTESTS/REVOLUTION RELIGION/ATHEISMSep1306:16Obama, as seen in ChinaTags: CHINA WHITE HOUSE» 1 comment^Sep1306:15The Money That Is Sold Abroad Is You!Tags: DICTATORSHIP ECONOMY TAXESIt is not dollars, treasuries, bonds and debt that is being sold by your government.It is you.Sep1306:12Over 280,000 Federal Workers Owe $3.3 Billion in Back TaxesTags: TAXESIf Federal workers, who are paid 1/3 more for the identical work done in the private sector, cannot afford their taxes, then that tells you all taxes are way too high!» 1 comment^Sep1305:5210 Reasons Our Fresh Water Supply is in Deep TroubleBy: ActivistPost
Tags: CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA CURRENT EVENTS GULF OIL DISASTERSCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATUREJeffrey Green
Activist PostFresh clean water is essential to all life forms. It seems that a resource so vital should not be corralled, controlled, or corrupted by any corporation or government. However, with fresh water supplies under assault on multiple fronts, governments seek to further clamp down on individual human usage, while doing very little to reduce the reasons for the contamination. At the same time, corporations that repackage water and sell it back to the public enjoy financial benefits from the scarcity of their "product."»Sep1305:23"Another A Major Terrorist Attack (FalseFlag) & We Could See Internment Camps For Muslims"