E marta e madhe DioGuardi fiton - reportazhin nga shtabi elektoral pas ketij mes
B***@aol.com
2010-09-15 06:10:15 UTC
Dear Friend,

I am the Republican Party nominee for the U.S. Senate! On behalf of the
entire campaign, I would like to thank you for your support, your
contributions, and most importantly, your vote.

My message of fiscal accountability clearly resonated among New York
voters who are concerned about Kirsten Gillibrand’s no-jobs agenda. Now, you
have the opportunity to become a part of our victory in November.

Again, thank you very much for your support in the GOP primary. We are so
excited about the weeks and months to come.